Fantasy Warbands

Started by Dr.Falkenhayn, 28 April 2014, 02:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Falkenhayn

Sitting on a Pile of 10mm Fantasy of all sorts,though i'm not sure whether they're Pendraken or not  :-\
Anyway i got the Orc Warband painted i thought i'd share,everbody likes painted Minis right?  8)

i have a Elf Warband up next,and some Dwarves  :)

regards
Daniel
Halt die Ohren steif!

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Very nice work, Daniel !
Cheers - Phil

Maenoferren

28 April 2014, 07:45:35 AM #2 Last Edit: 28 April 2014, 07:49:34 AM by Maenoferren
Very nice indeed, but I would say they are Copplestone rather than Pendraken. I have popped it into the Non Pendraken section.
Cheers
Stephen
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

FierceKitty

I wish Copplestone would go further along the 10mm road. Their stuff's very pretty, and mainly useless. :(
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Orcs

Quote from: FierceKitty on 28 April 2014, 08:45:18 AM
I wish Copplestone would go further along the 10mm road. Their stuff's very pretty, and mainly useless. :(

I agree they are not very generic, but they are very nice Orcs. ( is "nice" an adjective you can use with Orcs ? :-\)

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Sandinista

Orcs are always nice. Problem is that all the "histories" are written by their enemies  :d

Ithoriel

Quote from: Sandinista on 28 April 2014, 08:54:36 PM
Orcs are always nice. Problem is that all the "histories" are written by their enemies  :d

"Grunts!" by Mary Gentle

Jus' sayin'  ;)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Only because it includes the best line ever: "Pass me another elf, this ones split!"
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner