Female miniatures?

Started by Paige712, 08 March 2013, 11:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paige712

Hey everyone. I'm searching for some 10mm female miniatures of dwarf/Halfling size but as most of the ranges lack photo's I'm not sure if they are available or not? Could anyone help me with this as I'm having a my main army general of the little people represent me.

cheers xx

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Welcome,
Thought Dwarves were all bearded...
Unfortunately I don't own any.
I have the Halfling range, there are no female figures, some are hooded, but a few have some hair that could be extended...
Apologies for the c*** photos, these were done on a phone camera ages ago!

Or, there is Keira (AC39)

Or the Dark Elf and Amazonian range (probably too tall/buxom for a Dwarf or Halfling force.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

The Amazon's would be too big, but the Keira figure could be a good option?

:-\

There's a couple of female poses in the Beggar range, but they're holding brooms and rolling pins! 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

What on earth do beggars have to do with rolling pins? The unfortunate mendicant seldom has a kitchen or oven, or food in many cases.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Paige712 on 08 March 2013, 11:28:10 PM
Hey everyone. I'm searching for some 10mm female miniatures of dwarf/Halfling size but as most of the ranges lack photo's I'm not sure if they are available or not? Could anyone help me with this as I'm having a my main army general of the little people represent me.

cheers xx

There's also a figure in AI8 - Ancient Indian General and entourage, top left in this picture.

See this thread, where I was informed she's an "Indian Maiden Guard": http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,2667.0.html

Being from the historical range she's shorter and slighter than the fantasy ranges.

Cheers,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )