Scale, picture, warmaster...

Started by perno, 13 May 2010, 07:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

perno

Well... I've seen some pictures of the fantasy minis and they are very nice BUT it is a shame that there is no pic of the minis on the web store.

So here are a few questions...

1) I know the scale is 10mm but has someone compared the minis with the one for Warmaster ?
I'd like to complete some armies with pendraken minis but I wonder if the scale and the general look would be ok...

2) Is there any pictures of the Undead Chariot/Cav with spear ?

3) Same question for the evil centaurs (all models).

Thanx.

Leon

I'm not sure on the scale difference, I'll let someone else jump in on that one.

I'll try and get some pics sorted of the other stuff for you.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

blacksmith

perno

Leon

Evil centaurs:

Undead Cavalry:

Undead range:

Undead chariot:
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

perno

Sandinista

Top customer service Leon, makes a difference where you choose to spend your money  :)

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 28 May 2010, 11:52:53 PM
Top customer service Leon, makes a difference where you choose to spend your money  :)

Thanks!

We don't get everything right, but we do our best.

8)

republicsfury

I have to agree with Leon.  I think it should be priority number one to get some pictures up on the store.  However, when I inquired about pics he directed me to the forums and bing!!!! Pics!  Ok its not as good as in the store but it was good enough
For me to give it a try.  I'll be picking up some Ratmen and Undead for my Warmaster games.  I would like them to be true 10mm but am willing to work with it... Especially sice I refuse to support the Evil Empire.  Ive dealt with David for years and now Leon, gotta say great guys.

Thanks again for making 10mm fantasy, a great alternative to the other guys. ;)

Karl

Leon

Quote from: republicsfury on 29 July 2011, 08:50:28 PM
I have to agree with Leon.  I think it should be priority number one to get some pictures up on the store.  However, when I inquired about pics he directed me to the forums and bing!!!! Pics!  Ok its not as good as in the store but it was good enough
For me to give it a try.  I'll be picking up some Ratmen and Undead for my Warmaster games.  I would like them to be true 10mm but am willing to work with it... Especially sice I refuse to support the Evil Empire.  Ive dealt with David for years and now Leon, gotta say great guys.

Thanks again for making 10mm fantasy, a great alternative to the other guys. ;)

Karl

No worries, thanks for the kind words!  8)