Sneak peek at the SciFi range revamp!

Started by Leon, 07 January 2012, 02:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Si Tyler

Not one for a bit of Necromancy but......Alien was on TV last night and I already have an order in for some not Alien aliens but......Any update on the Sci Fi Dungeon otherwise I am going to have to scratch one myself and I have way to many projects on the go  ;)

Leon

I'm hoping to get to it soon, too busy with regular stuff to find the time to sit down and get the pieces finished off.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GordonY

Ok more thread necromancy, but as there doesnt seem much likelyhood of vehicles any time soon, here's a line being released without infantry http://www.studiosparta.co.uk/category_s/1819.htm and without the silly prices of Dropship Commander.

I know that Leon's likely to gimme a slap on the wrist but I do see mileage in combining these new Sci_fi infantry with some nice looking vehicles.