28mm Covered Wagon now available!

Started by Leon, 23 December 2023, 01:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've got a little (although bigger!) addition for everyone next, with a 28mm covered wagon now available, suitable for the mid-late 19th Century.  This is actually from Dave's personal Schleswig-Holstein range but we thought it would fit nicely with some of the MDF ones that we produce under the RedVectors banner.

RedVectors > 28mm Wagons - https://www.pendraken.co.uk/red-vectors-mdf-28mm-wagons

RED-WAG-05 - 19th Century Covered Wagon with horses     £15.00

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

John Cook

These would be really useful in 10mm.

Leon

Quote from: John Cook on 24 December 2023, 12:34:56 AMThese would be really useful in 10mm.

I'll make a note and add it to the request lists.  We've got a couple of similar ones with the German WWII service wagon:

or the Medieval one:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Norm

The 28mm wagon is lovely. Does anyone know what materials the wagon sides (ribs and panels) would be built from and what colours would be best. Thanks.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

They would be wood - suspect made out of what was avaiable. As to colour for many periods would follow colour of the guns , Prior to that wouls be palster in a preservative, probably dark brown.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021