Russo-Japanese Flags released!

Started by Leon, 21 December 2023, 12:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've got a bit of an early Christmas present for all of the people who've been asking for these! The flagsheets for our new Russo-Japanese range are now available, with a single sheet for the Japanese and a trio for the Russians, including a cavalry sheet.

The amount of solid reference material for this period is thin on the ground so Tony of TinyTinTroops has spent a massive amount of time digging through both English and Russian sources to make sure that these are as accurate as possible.  The end result is certainly worth it though as they look great.

Flags
Russo-Japanese - https://www.pendraken.co.uk/russo-japanese-flags
PNFL801    Japanese    £2.95
PNFL802    Russian, type 1    £2.95
PNFL803    Russian, type 2    £2.95
PNFL804    Russian Cavalry    £2.95

And some pics:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

tony of TTT

Not quite as brilliant as you might think I'm afraid.
Boob on the labelling of the Japanese flags - the ones with the red fringe should read 'Reserve Infantry (Red fringe)'. I saw and corrected the error but, thanks to last minute changes to the Russian designs, I forgot to send the corrected version to Leon.
He now has the new version but any sheets of the original are fully usable as the flags themselves haven't changed, only the label.
Don't blame Leon - my mistake !!!

Tony of TTT

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: tony of TTT on 21 December 2023, 02:47:10 PMDon't blame Leon - my mistake !!!

Tony of TTT

But it's always Leon's fault  :d
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

tony of TTT

Stop picking on Leon, it is Xmas after all.

Orcs

One of the indian restaurants I used to use had a very hot curry called "The Japanese Flag", I wonder why  :-\  :-\ 
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Orcs

Quote from: tony of TTT on 21 December 2023, 05:01:52 PMStop picking on Leon, it is Xmas after all.

Ok Guys, He is right, back to picking on Nobby!
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

d_Guy

QuoteOne of the indian restaurants I used to use had a very hot curry called "The Japanese Flag", I wonder why  :-\  :-\
=O  =O
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wasn't FSN saying there weren't any flags for this only yesterday...

That's Pendraken service for you!  =O
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner