Techno's Night Terrors now available!

Started by Leon, 15 January 2023, 08:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Our next release of the year is a really fun one, as Techno's Night Terrors are now available!  These Fantasy chaotic hybrid sculpts are sculpted by Phil Lewis and are an eclectic combination of heads, weapons and limbs to create some truly weird looking creatures! 

For anyone unaware of Phil's background, he worked at Games Workshop in the early 1990s, overseeing the photography, painting and sculpting departments at various points.  Some folks may remember his Blood Bowl team that appeared in White Dwarf many moons ago, with these new figures following a similar old-school theme.

So for a bit of 1990's nostalgia, head over and take a look here: https://www.pendraken.co.uk/technos-night-terrors-1095-c.asp

Techno's Night Terrors - https://www.pendraken.co.uk/technos-night-terrors-1095-c.asp
TNT-CLW    The Claw
TNT-GAR    Gargantua
TNT-QUA    Quadro
TNT-SAY    Sayford
TNT-VSP    Vespa
TNT-WLF    Wolfkin
(all priced at £5 each)

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

Now these are a bit different!

Nice work Phil - well perhaps nice isn't quite the right word for a bunch of mutant monsters...
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fsn

16 January 2023, 06:26:32 AM #4 Last Edit: 16 January 2023, 07:10:51 AM by fsn
1) Very ... interesting.
2) Look fun to paint
3) Phil needs to knock of the cheese before bedtime

If they did my nightmares, it would be middle aged blokes getting lost on the way to an important meeting ... usually whilst not wearing trousers. 

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sunjester

I didn't know they had colour photography back when Techno was that young!

fred.

They have AIs now to colour in lithographs. 

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

collegialhoagie

Oh, those looks really nice! Could go down really well with the Mordheim-crowd, especially those who enjoy the Oldhammer aesthetic!

fsn

Have those figures got Salmon Rose boots?

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Raider4

Right, so these are the 3-ups? Very nice.

Now make them at the proper size . . .  ;)

Orcs

Quote from: fred. on 16 January 2023, 03:16:22 PMThey have AIs now to colour in lithographs.

I did not know you could colour in woodcuts!

Nice work Phil!
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

fred.

QuoteI did not know you could colour in woodcuts!
I was thinking the print you get from the woodcut

fred.

QuoteNow make them at the proper size . . .  ;)
A proper old school chaos army for Warband - now that would be something!

fsn

This is Derek.

Derek had an unhappy childhood. Although he comes from a grey clan, his fur is sort of brown. This lead to him being called "Foxy" at school and to overhear whispers about his mother's misconduct. She always denied anything was amiss, but then got a wistful look in her eye.

Worse than that, when he hit puberty, Derek found that he was a were-human. When there was no moon, he shed his fur and stood naked as a man. The first time this happened he was upset when he threw sticks for his friends and they refused to fetch them. When his mother found out she started locking him in a deep cell on moonless nights and feeding him what he craved most - even though it disgusted her - cheese and chutney butties.

Naturally, Derek is constantly angsty and quick to lose his temper when he will either reach for his sword or tut and storm off in a huff.