Started by Last Hussar, 09 January 2019, 08:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Last Hussar

Always welcome  :D

Anyway, I have 3 bases of generals painted up and based, so about as much as I can do towards the 1st Western.  Later this week I will look at what I still have, so I can see what I need to order for the rest of Borodino for Blucher. Will also see if I have enough to do the Italians - as mentioned above 1 base of 16 infantry, 4 skirmishers, 6 horse, 1 cannon.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

QuoteThat's why we're up to . . . (checks) . . . 41 pages for this thread.

I would point out that at least 2 of those pages are a discussion of naval gunnery range finding in the First World War, among other detritus.

GNU PTerry

Raider4

Not complaining at all. in fact, I'm very impressed. You started this project ~5½ years ago, and are still going.

"Chapeau" to you sir.

Last Hussar

It's been fits and starts basically due to housing arrangements. Looking at this thread I started the Russians on 1 April this year (yes, I have realised 1st April) and basically had (most of) a playable Russian army by Mid June - 11 weeks.

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

Need to look through what I have left to decide what's next, as well as decide on what I need to buy.

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

Plan for weekend was replace the waterproof edging round the bath, then small test game to try and learn O Group.

Then I woke up with stinking cold Saturday. Felt crap all day, and under the weather today.

So today I painted jackets on 24 strips of Russians, and found a further 48 already green. This is enough for 36 stands, 9 units for Blucher.

GNU PTerry