Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

fsn, from the way she's dealing with that pipe I'm not sure she's a qualified plumber.

Though I'm sure she has other outstanding qualities.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Last Hussar

Typical FSN rubbish.  Why is she twisting the push-fit part, when the compression joint is past the trap?

I wonder why I bother with this thread.  >:(
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Roy

Reasons to keep viewing this thread ...

... would we all of been familiar with this lady otherwise?  :-bd

"Alina Văcariu is a Romanian actress and model."

Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

Last Hussar

Have you hacked my wife's iCloud?
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Roy

Quote from: Last Hussar on 10 September 2014, 07:07:30 PM
Have you hacked my wife's iCloud?

Really. You lucky devil.

Ai o soție foarte frumoasă.

;)

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Leman

I'm sure I used to teach her and she married a footballer. Didn't have that name at the time and spoke perfect scouse.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Hertsblue

Quote from: Dour Puritan on 10 September 2014, 10:13:16 PM
I'm sure I used to teach her and she married a footballer. Didn't have that name at the time and spoke perfect scouse.

"Perfect scouse" is a contradiction in terms!
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Roy

Saw this over on a fellows post on Facebook, really cool to look at ~ didn't know where to put it, so I've selected the pic's of women and shoehorned it in here

"The 4th Annual Iranian Festival of Nomads was held in Isfahan over the last few days, featuring sports and cultural competitions from the approximately 1.5 million people of the country's nomadic tribal communities.
The festival was held in the village of Chadegan, near Isfahan in central Iran."

Techno

Dennis the Menace......Eat your heart out !  ;)
Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Firing the pump action would keep the young lady uninterested for quite a while.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Orcs

Quote from: ianrs54 on 11 September 2014, 12:51:34 PM
Firing the pump action would keep the young lady uninterested for quite a while.

IanS

Well its a semi-auto, so besides the kick the slide would make a nice mess of her thumb.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Roy

given where her hands are, she'll need someone to help her to squeeze the trigger.

while she's got her hands full ... well, no. maybe not. she's got a shotgun, and probably a brother, father, male cousin, so I won't try and squeeze anything else first  ;)

FierceKitty

It's worth remembering that central Asian nomad women have a long and serious tradition of being very capable of looking after themselves. Doesn't Duncan Head remark that one Turkoman tribe fielded 30, 000 women warriors in addition to the men?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Orcs

Quote from: FierceKitty on 12 September 2014, 02:10:49 PM
It's worth remembering that central Asian nomad women have a long and serious tradition of being very capable of looking after themselves. Doesn't Duncan Head remark that one Turkoman tribe fielded 30, 000 women warriors in addition to the men?

I think your right. The girls with the catapults look like they could hit a Gnats gonads at 50 feet. They probably have a very shrp dagger hidden in thier robes and would emasculate you before you could introduce your best freind properly :'(
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson