Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

Quote from: Last Hussar on 12 August 2012, 12:12:22 PM
My objection is not the tattoos, I just find much of it ugly.  The right tat in the right place can look very nice (sinks in reverie about a Unicorn he once kissed).

I hope this a tattoo your wife has or she does not read this forum.  ;)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 14 August 2012, 09:06:12 AM
I hope this a tattoo your wife has or she does not read this forum.  ;)
Remember only virgins can catch (and therefore osculate) unicorns.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Last Hussar

Well, it looks like that piece of knowledge about unicorns is definately wrong. :d
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Luddite

Gamer girls eh?

Aaahhh so that's how they do it... :-\ :D
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Nosher

Quote from: nikharwood on 13 August 2012, 12:15:02 PM
Today, then, not a tattoo in site - just Top 3 Gamer Girl Totty:

Every box ticked there Nik - nice one :-bd

Not sure No3 is a Gamer Girl - I reckon she's had to resort to desperate measures to get her geek xbox boyfriend to stop playing with himself.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Last Hussar

Can you imagine TMP having a Totty thread?

GNU PTerry

Luddite

16 August 2012, 08:27:11 PM #591 Last Edit: 16 August 2012, 08:28:50 PM by Luddite
I can't imagine Pendraken having one!    ;D

Presumably they'd have 'sexy trolls', a bit like this thing.

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Last Hussar

Thats a suspicious bulge...

GNU PTerry

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Last Hussar on 16 August 2012, 08:36:12 PM

Maybe Clib can do another special: Twinkie!  :P

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Orcs

Quote from: Last Hussar on 16 August 2012, 08:36:12 PM

I assume you mean the suspicious bulge betwen the thighs - In which case they are all suspicious bulges :-\
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Techno

:-&

I think Luddite's use of the word 'thing' hits the nail on the head. :o
Barf !!

nikharwood

Just re-watched the Test highlights from Channel 5 - and, whilst regretting the passing of the ICC Mace to the Proteas, I couldn't help feeling uplifted by...

Top 3 Sian Welby Channel 5 Weather Girl Totty:

sebigboss79

Nav

you know what i just realized, what if these girls googled there names and found this thread, btw i dont have pics but those who watched  the olympics the russian female gymnastics team deserve to make the top 3 

sebigboss79

Quote from: Nav on 22 August 2012, 03:14:56 AM
you know what i just realized, what if these girls googled there names and found this thread, btw i dont have pics but those who watched  the olympics the russian female gymnastics team deserve to make the top 3 

So does the German Kim Bui imho....but those "ladies" ain't the tallest  :-\ :-[