Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Reasons to go see "Fury" ... besides the tanks

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Not seeing anything....

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ithoriel

Links are deffo there.

The links worked when I cut and pasted them into a browser to check them before I posted the message.

The 3 pictures show when you start a reply.

But sure enough I see nothing in my post when looking at the thread - weird!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Fenton

Quote from: ianrs54 on 29 September 2014, 08:21:08 AM
Not seeing anything....

IanS

I knew someone would eventually go blind looking at the top totty thread
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Sorry no - not even when I cleaned my glasses

IanS  :(
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

toxicpixie

Didn't show for me, either on reply or quote or normal, reloaded the window and they do...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenia_Kuzmina

Her piccy on wiki is rather good as well!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Ithoriel

29 September 2014, 09:20:32 AM #2016 Last Edit: 29 September 2014, 09:22:26 AM by Ithoriel
Tried to post the links without the img tags and when I checked them I got a "Referral Denied" error so site is blocking the pics by the look at it :(

Fenton

Quote from: Ithoriel on 29 September 2014, 12:21:51 AM
Reasons to go see "Fury" ... besides the tanks

they are there
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Orcs

Not seeing anything - no matter what I do.

Pic on wiki is very nice, just wish I could see these
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Subedai

Same here. Wiki works...that's it.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Fenton

Orcs

Looks like someone has managed to censor the  Totty Thread !!   :'( :'( :'( :'(

Who is the culprit !!!!!!
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Poggle

I see the wiki picture, no problem.  :-\ Eugenia Kuzmina, and very nice too.  :-bd

Leman

I can't see anything either.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Ithoriel

Lets try some alternatives then :)

Eugenia Kuzmina