Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpixie

The one with the rifle (an SKS?) look very capable. The younger one with the interesting grasp of the shot gun... less so. Not sure about the sling shots.
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Steeleye

The girl with the shotgun looks as if she's just sighting down the barrel, at least I hope she is...and its an self loading (automatic) shotgun not a pump as someone suggested earlier.

The girl on the horse is using an air rifle! Look very carefully and you can see the cocking arm under the barrel its not an SKS carbine.

Slingshots...put together with steel ball-bearings it was a favourite weapon of Republican rioters back in the 1970's.

Yours,
Mr Pedantic.

Steeleye

Sorry, reading back I see someone has all ready mentioned about the shotgun being an automatic.

The photo of the four girls with the slingshots, drawing the elastic back to the ear. This gave me an idea for a missile weapon for use by Amazons instead of a bow. For a start the shooter won't get her boobs caught up in the bowstring and so one. Plus those Fantasy Amazons need redesigning...all the swords women are left handed, no one has shields and the lest said about the spearwomen and archer the better! Also why are they all wearing Maywests?

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Because they ran out of Mayeasts? ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Quote from: Just a few Orcs on 12 September 2014, 02:18:45 PM
I think your right. The girls with the catapults look like they could hit a Gnats gonads at 50 feet. They probably have a very shrp dagger hidden in thier robes and would emasculate you before you could introduce your best freind properly :'(

Look on the bright side. I could imagine two or three of those lassies taking turns to hold me down while the others had their lewd will of me (well, an old man can dream...).
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Ouch!

Blimey. :o

Poor lass.  :(
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Just proves you should never let women or Phil lose with high tech equipment.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Roy

;D ;D take about gratuitous slow mo' reply  ;D

"What do I do now?"
"You have to finish."
"What! I can't even see straight."

Lily Allen ~ (Keith Allen's daughter)
Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Something to cheer up an otherwise dull and dreary Monday morning:

fsn

Huzzah! Sir! Huzzah! And for a third time Huzzah!

There is nothing so pleasurable as the delightful Miss Coran (I shall always think of her that way) and the assault course for the brain that is "Only Connect".

"There were those of you who though that using Greek letters for the questions was a bit elitist, so for this series we'll be using Egyptian hieroglyphs." Stirling stuff to get the blood moving. 

Were I to quibble with her inclusion here it would only be that Miss Coran transcends the mere epithet of "top totty" which should be reserved for ordinary mortal woman, and should inaugurate a new thread of "goddesses that walk among us".

Just don't play strip poker with her.

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Roy

Don't know about her brain (although I read her articles in GQ magazine) ...
But it looks like she's got a cracking set of norks! She should get first-class honours for that alone  :D
Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

Last Hussar

I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

fsn

Jennifer Decker - best thing about "Flyboys".

fsn

Just watched a film called "The Big Hit" which completely passed me (and, I suspect a lot of the rest of the world) by when it came out in 1998. It starred Mark Wahlberg, Lou Diamond Phillips, Christina Applegate, Avery Brooks (Sisco of Star Trek Deep Space 9) Elliott Gould and an actress who has also passed me by, China Chow.

She made a good impression on me, so gentlemen, may I present China Chow ...