More 15mm Modern Vehicles

Started by bigjackmac, 24 March 2017, 06:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

All,

I completed six more modern Western vehicles.  I say Western as five are US and one is British, though I'll be mixing them together for my Cuba Libre saga, which is about to get hot on some larger fights.  The five US vehicles are one M-1 Abrams and four M-3 Bradleys, all of which are 3D prints from Bashytubits, while the British vehicle is a Challenger main battle tank, which is from Old Glory.

Here are the completed vehicles; the M-1 and two Bradleys are in MERDC, while the other two Bradleys and the Challenger are in a sort of desert camo.  To see more pics, please check the blog at:
http://blackhawkhet.blogspot.com/2017/03/even-more-15mm-modern-vehicles.html

Well, I've been in a real painting groove lately, but I've GOT to play some damn games this weekend!

V/R,
Jack

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

lowlylowlycook

They look real nice.

Just out of curiosity, how does the cost of printing these compare to buying 15mm plastics?

bigjackmac

Thanks guys!

Lowly - these are $5, whereas Battlefront plastics are $9 or more each, and I like the fact I can buy singles as opposed to boxes of five.

V/R,
Jack

toxicpixie

Nice. Seeing the non-standard camo on the Chally threw me totally :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

petercooman