Sheer desperation. Legends of the Old West.

Started by Tawa, 21 October 2015, 08:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tawa

Evening guys!

So I've got the main book, but Warhamster Hysterical was folded before I could pick up the other books for this series. Does anybody have copies that they would be willing to part with? :)
Well that went down like a lead baboon......

O.P.E (Oik of the Pendraken Empire) - 2015 Honours List.

Leman

Aren't there better Western rules around now that don't rely on tired old 1970s rules conventions.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Ithoriel

I'm in the same position Tawa and am considering investing in "Dead Man's Hand" rather than pay the amounts people want online for the additional LotOW books.

I enjoyed Legends and would happily stick with it if it were still in production but time to move on I think.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Tawa

I've not looked around to be honest, but will take any suggestions that still have the numerous posse types of LotOW :)

Ithoriel

"Dead Man's Hand" and "Legends of Dead Man's Hand" from Great Escape Games ( http://www.greatescapegames.co.uk/ ) gets a good rep from friends but I've only seen it played not played it myself.

Basic rules and card set are £20 add in Legends and a set of markers and it's £40.

Or if you hold down a great job/ win the lottery/ are part of a syndicate you can go for rules, cards, markers, scenery and miniatures for a mere £1,050.00!! :-)

Gangs there are rules for in the two books are Lawmen, Outlaws, Cowboys, Desperados, Banditos, Renegade Indians, Pinkertons and 7th Cavalry.

There's also "DMH Down Under" if you fancy yourself as Ned Kelly.  Rules there for State Police, Bushrangers and the Kelly gang.

It's on my "to buy list" or possibly my Xmas list!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Bodvoc

Hi Tawa,
I still have some of the legends of the West books tucked away somewhere. I will go have a look and get back to you.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Bodvoc

Have found 'Showdown' and 'Frontier'.
PM sent.
'If I throw a six I'll do my happy dance'!

2016 Painting Competition - People's Choice!

Tawa

I'll have a nosey at that one :)

PM replied, B!  :D