Teeny-Tiny Little Tanks

Started by bigjackmac, 28 February 2014, 03:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

get2grips

Which rules do folks use for 3mm gaming?  I'm thinking of WWII.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

get2grips

Thanks Ian :)

Anyone know a supplier?

Log on to the SMP site, http://www.blitzkrieg-commander.com and look for products, there should be a PDF there. If not Steve Oates at Baggage Train had one or two couple of months ago.

Nik may know of other sources....

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

get2grips

Fenton

04 March 2014, 10:46:30 AM #35 Last Edit: 04 March 2014, 11:28:14 AM by Fenton
I am thinking of using Fistful of TOW's 3 for WW2...seems quite good after the read through of a friends
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

GordonY

There's a copy of BKC on E-bay right now

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Wulf

I was considering 3mm for Spearhead, with 2cm square bases, converting inches to cm...

get2grips

Quote from: Fenton on 04 March 2014, 11:32:10 AM
If you are going to bid Gareth make sure you get the one with the grey cover that is BKC2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blitzkrieg-Commander-Rules-10mm-WW2-/111291913397?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item19e983d4b5
Quote from: GordonY on 04 March 2014, 11:23:32 AM
There's a copy of BKC on E-bay right now

Thanks Gordon, Steve; I am in mid lurk (5 days to go...) ;)

Fenton

Quote from: Wulf on 04 March 2014, 01:48:49 PM
I was considering 3mm for Spearhead, with 2cm square bases, converting inches to cm...

That would work Wulf..thinking of it for WW1 myself

Ithoriel

Although I'm primarily interested in gaming trench warfare in 1917 I am tempted by the A7V models just on the basis that for £3 I can get more vehicles than the Germans ever managed to field at once!

Also, Fenton, thanks for the message.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Fenton

I cant even remember what the message was now?

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

nikharwood

Yep - BKC for me, all the way. The PDFs look *lovely* on tablets BTW  8)