New vehicle masters from Mart!

Started by Leon, 16 February 2014, 10:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The first new vehicle masters for 2014 come in the form of these two WWII Brit additions! 

First up is the Humber LRC, one of our Top 10 requested items, so it's good to get this added to the ranges.  This is the Mk III version, introduced in 1941, although it only differs from the Mk II in being 4 wheel drive instead of 2 wheel.  Over 2,000 of the LRC were produced, making it a very handy item to have in the catalogue:

Next up is the CMP 15CWT truck, another item which we've had requested a few times.  There were many different CMP trucks produced, this one being a Chevrolet C15 model I believe.  You can never have too many trucks!

Hope you like them!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Hertsblue

Like the man says, you can never have too many trucks. Up to your usual brilliant standard, Mart.  :-bd :-bd :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

TinyTerrain

http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fsn

Just when I think I've finished, Pendraken come along with something that I most definitely must have. I love the 15cwt truck. Put me down for about ten.  :D

Come to think of it, I think I've been in this position before. Could you give us some rough estimate of when we (the plaque on the Pendraken dentures) might be able to purchase these little wonders?

Please could you also give us an approximate month and year rather than one of your incantations?  "It'll be on the first full moon after Salute, but before Techno's feet get webbed" really doesn't help.  :P
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

Quote from: fsn on 17 February 2014, 12:38:23 PM
Please could you also give us an approximate month and year rather than one of your incantations?  "It'll be on the first full moon after Salute, but before Techno's feet get webbed" really doesn't help.  :P

I've always been amused by CCP's* timescale for almost all developments and updates:

Soon(tm) - once described as "a period up to, but not including, the next Ice Age" :)

CMP trucks were supplied to the Russians so I'm sure i'll be looking for a few myself.

*CCP are the comapny behind the MMORPG "EVE Online"
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Rob

They look excelent. Useful too. Western desert 41/42 is a future project and these will be perfect.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Love the truck but the armoured car was never a favourite of mine. Now the Daimler Dingo is another matter... :)

Orcs

Quote from: fsn on 17 February 2014, 12:38:23 PM
Just when I think I've finished, Pendraken come along with something that I most definitely must have. I love the 15cwt truck. Put me down for about ten.  :D

Bugger. thought I had finnished mt western desert stuff. Have to see if I have room in in the Box for a few .  I AM NOT expanding into another really usefull box for by Western desert stuff.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

mart678

Thanks for the comments I think you will like the next 2 Tanks on the table both begin with the Letter

C ?
C ?

enjoy the puzzle answers at end of the week

Mart 

fsn

Comet? Conqueror? Chieftan? Challenger? Crappyamerican? Chaffee?

French ones all start "A", German would be Leopard or Lynx, Russians start with "T" so I'm guessing Comet and Chaffee.

What do I win?

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015

Fenton

They could both be just Carro Armato
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

fsn

Nah! He said "tank", not "cardboard box with a pop gun."

Dave

Quote from: fsn on 24 February 2014, 12:38:06 PM
Comet? Conqueror? Chieftan? Challenger? Crappyamerican? Chaffee?

French ones all start "A", German would be Leopard or Lynx, Russians start with "T" so I'm guessing Comet and Chaffee.

What do I win?
Gosh your so clever

=D>