Newline Romans

Started by FierceKitty, 10 February 2014, 12:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

10 February 2014, 12:20:09 PM Last Edit: 10 February 2014, 12:29:29 PM by FierceKitty
Legionaries with shield designs glued on. It's easy to see why the triplex acies was rather prone to getting itself outflanked, and why Scipio needed to be a bit imaginative to get decent results.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

FierceKitty

10 February 2014, 12:22:28 PM #1 Last Edit: 10 February 2014, 12:29:52 PM by FierceKitty
The heffalumps are Pendraken, as are the Roman high command.

Ithoriel

I'm always a sucker for Roman armies and those are nice. Good stuff.

I'm assuming VI Ferrata and X Fretensis, am I right?

Allies and auxiliaries still to come?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

I've named them fidelis and acer, on no classical authority whatever. Rather like the 54th Hampshires in my Victorian army, or Hetman Hertelski in my Poles. But yes, the Numidians are under the brush as we speak, and Balearics waiting their turn. I have done a few Cretans and Latins too, so there will be a reasonable number of auxiliaries.

Techno

8)
Great stuff, FK !
Cheers - Phil.

Ithoriel

Legions Loyal and Eager - I like it.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner