My Blog

Started by Roy, 11 January 2014, 11:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

11 January 2014, 11:52:35 AM Last Edit: 11 January 2014, 11:55:29 AM by gingerbhoy
I know I haven't really been active over on this forum - and that my blog doesn't have any of my Pendraken models up on it yet - but here's a self-promotion to it.

At some point soon I'll start to post on it, and probably on her too, my In Her Majesty's Name faction that I've converted out of Pendraken models from across some of the ranges. There should be some pictures of what I started last year, in the pictures section of this site.

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7741.msg80945.html#msg80945

I do plan on doing something with my 10mm figures - but at the mo' my main project is making something of the 7ombie TV game I bought last year.

cheers.
Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Roy

cheers. though it's nothing spectacular yet, i'll admit.

next on the blog schedule is my pendraken IHMN's troops. i've only one more 28mm to paint, before it'll be time to wait for the postman with my order, brings stop to play...so i'll paint up those 10mm; especially looking forward to the matriarch of the group - a lady in big dress and hat with a huge feather, and her blunderbuss - thinking of painting her dress a suitable victorian colour, purple or green  :-\ i'll have to go on google and look for inspiration.
Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

seano1815

Looking good so far, I like the conversions ;)