Mrs Fenton makes....................

Started by Fenton, 10 December 2013, 08:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercooman

Ithoriel

All good, though the pic of the little castle with the tower is my favourite.

Hats off to Mrs Fenton
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fsn

11 December 2013, 07:13:43 AM #18 Last Edit: 11 December 2013, 07:16:32 AM by fsn
Quote from: Ithoriel on 11 December 2013, 12:25:19 AM
Hats off to Mrs Fenton

Always, Sir! The members of this forum are for the most part gentrlemen, and if not should at least deport themselves as such.

Now that we have ascertained the good, and doubltless much put upon Mrs F is a dab hand with the modelling clay (and am I the only one to wonder how they would fare in an aquarium?) might we now see a photo of Fenton himself in that jumper she knitted for Christams last year - the one with the jolly snowmen and reindeer faces?   
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

Can you get deported for being a gentleman?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

goat major

My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

richinq

Fenton

Quote from: fsn on 11 December 2013, 07:13:43 AM
Always, Sir! The members of this forum are for the most part gentrlemen, and if not should at least deport themselves as such.

Now that we have ascertained the good, and doubltless much put upon Mrs F is a dab hand with the modelling clay (and am I the only one to wonder how they would fare in an aquarium?) might we now see a photo of Fenton himself in that jumper she knitted for Christams last year - the one with the jolly snowmen and reindeer faces?   

I would love to have such a sweater. sadly none was made :(
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Fenton

Mrs F thanks  you all for the positive comments...Its the first she has done for 4-5 years so getting back in the swing of it all. Your words of encouragement  have meant more will be made
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Hertsblue

Well, I'm impressed. Pretty sure there'd be a market if Mrs F wanted to go into the master-making business.  :-bd
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net