Mrs Fenton makes....................

Started by Fenton, 10 December 2013, 08:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nice work Mrs Fenton! She makes exceedingly good fortifications!  8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Very nice!  Are these one-offs for personal use, or masters for moulding?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

There made out of clay as one off's, going off for firing next week

She made good money in Australia selling models of Scottish and Irish Castle to ex pats
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Orcs

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Fenton

Its not really any scale but somewhere between 6 and 10mm

Orcs

Quote from: Fenton on 10 December 2013, 09:12:28 PM
Its not really any scale but somewhere between 6 and 10mm

I think you should steal it and get Leon to use it as a master

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Fenton

Well it is mine...not sure if you can make moulds from fired clay though

Techno

I really like those.
Compliments to Mrs F. =D>
Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Quote from: Fenton on 10 December 2013, 09:18:01 PM

I am sure Leon could answer that, but if not you had beter tell Mrs Fenton that its so nice she now has to make another 2123 for the rest of the Forum who want one   :)

Albie Bach

Sadly no longer with us - RIP (2018)

get2grips

Leon

Quote from: Fenton on 10 December 2013, 09:18:01 PM

You can make resin moulds from almost anything, as long as there's a solid surface with no holes or major undercuts, it should mould fine.  If the clay has been fired and isn't too brittle, the master would most likely survive the process as well.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

10 December 2013, 09:45:22 PM #14 Last Edit: 10 December 2013, 10:28:49 PM by Fenton
Cheers for that Leon...