under construction

Started by chalkie, 04 September 2013, 07:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Fenton on 06 September 2013, 12:08:20 PM
I read somewhere with the Vallejo water effect that you put it on a piece og glass first then peel it off when nearly dry then put on your terrain piece

I've read that as well, could have been on the Vallejo site itself, in one of the info sections.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

It was Vallejo or woodland scenics
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

get2grips

Are you going to follow with some river sections as outflow Chalkie?

chalkie

Yeh, I have some here as an add on option. Once it's dried it's going on eBay and I will give the option to buy the river sections to.

get2grips

howayman

Chalkie shaping a new world. . . . .in 10mm ;)

nikharwood

chalkie

Chalkie shaping a new world. . . . .in 10mm ;) , you've guessed my cunning plan, Tyneside first then the world  :d

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

get2grips

nikharwood

get2grips

Does he use this to build em???

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

chalkie

07 September 2013, 08:04:44 AM #28 Last Edit: 07 September 2013, 08:22:39 AM by chalkie
Done and listed on eBay.

Techno

Quote from: mad lemmey on 06 September 2013, 10:39:25 PM
Hell, I'm a gnu...
Flanders and Swann have a lot to answer for!

That does take em back to my childhood !  ;D ;D
Cheers - Phil.