Show: Colours

Started by Leon, 11 June 2013, 01:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

One of the UK's biggest shows, this 2-day event takes place at Newbury Racecourse, over the weekend of 14th/15th September.  As always, please make sure to get any pre-orders in to us 7 days in advance.  For more info on the show: http://colours.org.uk/?page_id=420

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Pre-orders for Colours will need to be in to us by Sat 7th if poss please!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You know there will be something!  ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

My list is nearly complete, I just need to find some time to double check a few things etc.

Si Tyler

04 September 2013, 01:20:30 PM #4 Last Edit: 04 September 2013, 01:22:32 PM by Si Tyler
Leon,
for the uninitiated can you outline what the "casual" passer by might see, aside from the stunning wit and sparkling repertoire

I haven't put in a pre-order (my bad) as I have more than enough WW1 10mm metal waiting to painted but do need to minibits stuff.  I will only be there on the Saturday so will pop by and say hello (but the odd packet of something always makes by bag feel better  :)  )

I know from previous discussions that you wont have individual code packs etc so that sort of level of detail may be useful to others.

Leon

Pendraken will have all of the standard army packs, plus an assortment of 20th C. vehicles in multipacks.  There's also the flags, and free catalogues!  We might have a certain Cent preview vehicle out on display, along with a T-54 and a WW1 traction engine possibly.

On the Minibits side, we'll have virtually everything we stock, the only exception being the 15mm Fantasy, which I've not managed to fit onto the racks yet.  So, bases, paints, decals, flock, glues, Crossovers, dice, etc.  There will only be a selection of the trees though, as I'm a little low on stock of those.

8)

TinyTerrain

Who's going on Sunday? Steve J, Serotonin, Keith and I are putting on a Dux Belforum game of "The battle of Deorham" on, but only on the Sunday.

I can't remember the table no, but we are up top and will be the ones playing 10mm! Come and introduce yourself.

Cheers,

Craig
Tiny Terrain Models
http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I'll be up top playing flames of war, in my fez!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

We are on table S13. All welcome to come along for a chat, but no riff raff please ;) :D. I'll keep an eye out for the Fez Lemmey.

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 04 September 2013, 02:16:22 PM
On the Minibits side, we'll have virtually everything we stock, the only exception being the 15mm Fantasy, which I've not managed to fit onto the racks yet.  So, bases, paints, decals, flock, glues, Crossovers, dice, etc.  There will only be a selection of the trees though, as I'm a little low on stock of those.

Do you bring the octagonal bases with you as a matter of course?  I want some, but I'm not sure whether I want 20, 25 or 30mm.

Cheers,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 05 September 2013, 12:25:53 AM
Do you bring the octagonal bases with you as a matter of course?  I want some, but I'm not sure whether I want 20, 25 or 30mm.

Yep, we'll have all the octagons there with us, upto the 100mm ones.

8)

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 05 September 2013, 01:41:59 AM
Yep, we'll have all the octagons there with us, upto the 100mm ones.

8)

That's quite some octagon! I look forward to seeing it in the flesh  8)

To be honest, what with them being so popular as a basing option, I was a bit worried you might run out by the Sunday ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Albie Bach

Quote from: TinyTerrain on 04 September 2013, 06:50:04 PM
Who's going on Sunday?
`

I'll be there Craig.  :) I've already mentioned so to Steve on one of his topics.
See you there
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (2018)

Sean67

Just found out ill be there Saturday  :D
Too late to put an order in  :'(
But still pop round and say hello.
Sean

Leon

Quote from: Sean67 on 10 September 2013, 07:34:01 PM
Too late to put an order in  :'(

Might still be time, depending on what it is?  We've only got tomorrow to get the last of the orders/stock done, and then we'll be packing the van on Thursday.

:-\