ACW Confederates on my blog

Started by Bunny, 01 May 2013, 07:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunny

Hi All,

I have just added some pictures of my ACW Confederates to my blog, feel free to look and comment.

Thanks

Bunny

www.warrenswargamerantings.blogspot.com

seano1815

Great Job Bunny... They look great...might have to dig mine out...i'm stuck in the painting doldrums ;)

fsn

I've got some to paint, so this was timely for inspiration.

Could maybe fit it between the 1940 lot I'm currently doing, and the Korean War that I'm planning. Just waiting for Pendraken to release ... something or other.  :-\

Cheers.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

nikharwood

Techno

WeeWars

Really love the mass effect and how you've varied the colours. They look good 4 on a 30mm width.
← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Bunny

Hi Guys, sorry the is nothing new on the 10mm front.....There is however lots of 15mm, including the reason for no 10mm my Ottoman Army for late renaissance and 'Maurice Rules' era.

They are a work in progress as I am painting whilst at work.

The finished articles will be be posted once home and based.

Cheers

www.warrenswargamesrantings.blogspot.com

Hertsblue

You've mispelled the URL for your blog, Bunny. The one at the start of the thread is the right one.

Love the 15mm Ottomans. Always a great favourite of mine. Are the wheels on the guns authentic? I've never seen any like that before.  :-\
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Bunny

Sorry about the URL in he latest post...

Not sure about the guns being authentic but that is what the minis company provided and I do like the look!  I'm just finishing off he 5th lot of 12 cavalry, so nearly complete.