Kev.s AWI project

Started by kev1964, 22 March 2013, 04:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev1964

Well i finally got my first army pack finished, very pleased with them and the amount of figs you get in the pack. Hope you like the pics, next job is to finish the indians and friendlies before the yanks arrive.

kev

2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

kev1964

Thanks Matt, really enjoyed doing them.

kev

General Bt Sherman

Wargame or Die!

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mollinary

Lovely stuff Kev.  I can never get enough of these sculpts in the hands of our best painters - I hope you'll be trying your skills out on the new LOA cavalry when they get released?

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

petercooman

ryman1

Beautiful!!!

The more I see of these, the happier I am that I've got some to paint up with your work as inspiration.

Thanks for sharing

Ry

maciek

Outstanding brushwork !
And it's simply unbelivable how fast you paint them.  =D>
Maciek

http://zealandbayonets.blogspot.com/
wargaming in 10mm

2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

kev1964

Thanks for all your comments chaps, and yes i am going to try a few more different  periods of figs mollinary ( the LoA cav look stunning) , i have a couple of nap samples coming in my next batch of goodies so looking forward to doing them ,

thanks,

kev

Techno

Those are disgustingly good Kev !
WONDERFUL !! :-bd =D>
Cheers - Phil.

DaveL

Fantastic Kev.  Brilliant painting.  Can you let us know base sizes you use and how many figures per unit and which rules you're going to use.

Thanks.  Best Wishes    Jealous DaveL

Annatar

kev1964

Hi Dave,

I am using 30x30s with 6 figs and 6 bases per regiment , cav and arty on 60x30s. This is only because it,s what i use for the 6mm i do regularly , as for rules i,m not sure yet and me being new to gaming ll only be doing small battles so it wont be anything complicated  ;D. The table size should be about 5 foot by 4 when it,s finished ( this is the wife,s project as she is more artistic than me  ;D ) so plenty big enough for a novice. I may even convince her to have a game as i dont know of any gamers or clubs in Hungary, then i may use kev,s own take on rules if i,m loosing  ;D.

kev

Steve J

Superb work Kev, you should be proud of yourself! I take my hat off to you. I'm amazed at how quickly you have painted these and to such a high standard. I thought the way you did the gun barrels was excellent.