just seeing if i can upload a photo

Started by kev1964, 28 January 2013, 06:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinyTerrain

Very nice. Anyone one know what pack code the cav with bows are please?

Cheers,

Craig
http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

29 January 2013, 09:28:59 AM #16 Last Edit: 29 January 2013, 09:32:44 AM by mad lemmey
ARL19 Horse Archers - no photo on store site, but I'm just about to paint some for the painting comp, three varieties per pack.
Clib must have been having a bad day as they are only exceedingly georgious rather than superb!  ;D ;) :P
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

clibinarium

Absolutely great painting, really inspiring.

Quote from: mad lemmey on 29 January 2013, 09:28:59 AM
ARL19 Horse Archers - no photo on store site, but I'm just about to paint some for the painting comp, three varieties per pack.
Clib must have been having a bad day as they are only exceedingly georgious rather than superb!  ;D ;) :P

There's a certain amount of truth in that, looking back on older work you tend to see only the flaws and things you'd do differently now. These sculpts look a bit crude to me now, especially the horses. The painting covers a lot of sins!

Can't wait to see what you do with the AWI figures.

kev1964

Cheers all,  got a few brits  based clib, just waiting for some grass bits to arrive, iv,e never painted AWI before but got them on the strength of the quality of the romans (you are a judge in this comp arn,t you  ;D ). going to order some opponents in a day or so and will hopefully get them done in time for the comp. Looking forward to seeing all the entries as some great work on here.

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

nikharwood

Hertsblue

Really neat, bright painting. Exquisite!  =D>
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net