OMG

Started by FierceKitty, 12 January 2013, 11:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

I have no unpainted figures at present!  :o
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Luddite

You need to buy some more figures immediately FK.  Its a matter of survival.

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Duke Speedy of Leighton

LEON - QUICK SEND HIM A RANDOM FIGURE!  :o
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

The Reaper has only one fiddle string, I see. The danse macabre must be duller than we recognise.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Hertsblue

You could always play with the ones you have. :)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Kiwidave

Maybe he's playing Bach's Air on the G String?

And FK, you must have something unpainted, otherwise you should be dead....

Steve J

Nosher

Quote from: FierceKitty on 12 January 2013, 11:47:10 AM
I have no unpainted figures at present!  :o

Have a look down the back of the sofa... ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

I'd best get those Mahdi camelry sent out then!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

OldenBUA

That's just another ploy to get those Aztecs sculpted isn't it?

You're just hoping that people will go all soft and think 'Ooohh look at that poor kitty with no figures to paint, something must be done!'

It might just work, but be careful, too long without figures to paint and you know what will happen!
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

seano1815

:o I can't remember a time when i had nothing to paint (And que the hovis music) been paintin since I were lad and never in all those years has tha table been bare ;) Go on enjoy it unless you go cold turkey I shudder at the thought i'll send you some of mine  ;D
all the best
Sean

Shecky

I'm not sure what that's like. Surely you have an odd figure or two lying around? Hardly any project is complete which doesn't have a spare part remaining. Did you check the back of the closet in the box you haven't opened in 10 years? That's where I've  found a few odd figures.

Last Hussar

Will you paint some of mine?
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Hertsblue

Quote from: Shecky on 13 January 2013, 03:42:34 PM
I'm not sure what that's like. Surely you have an odd figure or two lying around? Hardly any project is complete which doesn't have a spare part remaining. Did you check the back of the closet in the box you haven't opened in 10 years? That's where I've  found a few odd figures.

Trouble with 10 year old figures is that they tend to be less well sculpted than the current crop.  :'(
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net