Request for pictures from AUT range (early Napoleonic)

Started by Aart Brouwer, 29 April 2010, 02:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aart Brouwer

Could someone please put up some close-up pics of the Pendraken 1792-1800 Austrian range? Painted or unpainted, I'm not picky and I'm grateful for any pic that is moderately clear and detailed.

OK, since you insist. ;D
The reason I'm asking is: I want to know which early Austrian units I could possibly use as stand-ins for early Prussians.

Cheers guys,
Aart

P.S. Quietly praying that Nik has done some artwork on early Austrians and has the pics handy..
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Leon

I'm hoping someone has some to hand as well!  I'll see what I can get done over the next couple of days.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Leon on 29 April 2010, 04:14:50 PM
I'm hoping someone has some to hand as well!  I'll see what I can get done over the next couple of days.

Thanks, Leon.  :-*

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Leon

I've got a couple of pics taken of these, excuse the weird lighting though..  :(

AUT4:

AUT5:

AUT6:
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: Leon on 07 May 2010, 03:03:13 AM
I've got a couple of pics taken of these, excuse the weird lighting though..  :(

Fine, just fine. Danke schön, Herrrr Feldwebel Leon!  :-*

It's a pleasant surprise that the gentlemen are mitred. They will fit in nicely with with my bicorned foot and hussars to make a decent Prussian/Saxon army. Which is what I aim for.

Pendraken can expect an 'Austrian' order from The Netherlands soon.  8)

Cheers,
Aart