The Assault Glider Trust

Started by Leon, 12 December 2012, 12:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We were contacted recently by a lady looking for a couple of our WWII gliders models, to go on a cake!  The cake is for the Christmas party for the Assault Glider Trust, a group of folk building full size replica's of Horsa's and Waco's among others.  They've got some pics on their website, definitely worth a look:

http://www.assaultgliderproject.co.uk/Photo_Galleries.html

Bit more work than an Airfix kit, I imagine...  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shecky

Not sure I'd want to go up in one as you might not come down in one piece.

Nosher

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Hertsblue

Quote from: Leon on 12 December 2012, 12:04:01 AM

Bit more work than an Airfix kit, I imagine...  :D

And about as airworthy. If it's a charity thing I'm quite prepared to contribute - just don't ask me to go up in one. :o
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Ahh Shawbury, used to have to deliver to the officer's mess there! Great charity, well worth supporting.  8)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner