My random twitterings

Started by vladgothic, 21 October 2012, 01:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vladgothic

I thought I would add my musings to this list, its still in its early days yet and I have only recently found my direction with regards scales etc so starts a bit random.

anyhow you can dig me out here

http://totheleadmountainandbackagain.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=6fd56ee3753a4b69

feel free to join in and keep me motivated  :D

Blaxkleric

Those Napoleonic French look very good indeed...  :)

Must stick with ECW Project... only been going for a few days... ;)

vladgothic

LOL you sound as easily distracted as me!

I am working on SYW! I am working on SYW! I am workin...................................... ooooooo ACW..... story of my life  ;D

Good to have you along btw

Vlad

seano1815

;D you sound just like me, and i suspect nearlly everyone on this forum vladgothic.... i'm a lost cause :P

Nosher

Great to see another Yorkshire Regiment (other than the 33rd/76th) getting the paintbench treatment. Glad my old man's not in earshot as the Duke of Boots was his mob.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Hertsblue

French line on company stands - nice looking units, Vlad.  8)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

vladgothic

Thanks for the kind words chaps, glad I am not alone in my compulsion to spend monies  :-[

Just updated the blog too with some of my SYW stuff. Keeps me focused!!

Ben Waterhouse

Quote from: Nosher on 26 October 2012, 10:25:19 AM
Great to see another Yorkshire Regiment (other than the 33rd/76th) getting the paintbench treatment. Glad my old man's not in earshot as the Duke of Boots was his mob.

I was an ACF cadet in The Dukes in Mirfield and started my TA career in C (DWR) Coy, 3 Yorks Vols!