A go at Napoleonics

Started by jdeleonardis, 29 October 2012, 11:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdeleonardis

I recently made a small order from Pendraken with stuff from all periods.  My first completed stuff out of this order are some French Dragoons (2nd Dragoons to be exact!).  This is my first attempt at 10mm Napoleonics....once again, im just shocked and amazed at how much detail can be put on a 10mm figure!

Thanks for looking!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Techno

Excellent stuff ! 8)
Please tell me that even if it's your first attempt at Napoleonics...That you have painted 10mm stuff before ! ;)
Cheers - Phil.

jdeleonardis

Thank you very much guys!  Im really excited about them.  My 10mm love continues to grow!

Quote from: Techno on 29 October 2012, 01:02:43 PM
Please tell me that even if it's your first attempt at Napoleonics...That you have painted 10mm stuff before ! ;)

Nope - not my first 10mm stuff.  Im relatively new at it, but not my first rodeo!

Rothgar68

Gran76

Fantastic work! Loving the horses great paint job.

Leon

Excellent, very nicely done!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sultanbev

Blaxkleric

Right... that's my 10mm Napoleonics back in the drawer... simply no point painting them when the likes of you are about posting top piccies.  :'(

Back to my 10mm ECW instead, and looking at piccies of some a five-year old has painted. I can top those... just.  :) 

nikharwood

Hertsblue

Very nice. Always had a soft spot for dragoons.  8)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

jdeleonardis

Thanks very much everyone.  I just cant get enough of 10mm stuff these days - they are a pleasure to paint.

Quote from: Hertsblue on 30 October 2012, 09:30:41 AM
Very nice. Always had a soft spot for dragoons.  8)

Yeah, me too.  Even in their present day configuration... 8)

vladgothic

Dave Fielder

I think I saw some of the buttons missing on these dragoons.  :o
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis