Grenadiers & Voltigeurs de la Garde imperiale de Napoleon III

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 05 October 2012, 09:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Every time I Google'd the 1870 Imperial Guard this book kept coming up, so as a birthday present to myself.
I ordered a copy on Tuesday and they arrived today. It's in French with English translations, very detailed illustrations in a computer generated manner.
Published by LRT Editions, costs â,¬19 and almost as much to deliver!!!
Overall like it a lot, may see if there there is an edition for the line and zouaves
It's like the 90s and finding a decent original Osprey again.  ;) ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Awwww.....Was that the reason you put down "slice of birthday cake anyone ?" in a recent post.
Sorry Matey.....I thought that you were just mucking about !

Belated Happy Birthday Lemmey.......(So close to putting your real name down there !! ;D ;D) #:-S
Cheers - Phil <:-P <:-P <:-P :-bd

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Hertsblue

Happy birthday, Lemmey. Whenever it was.

Oh, and what's your real name, Phil?  :D
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

My real name, Ray ?
Tarquin Fin Tim Bim Bim Bus Stop F'Tang F'Tang Ole (?) Bisquit Barrel. (How do you put slanty things over letters....Never been able to suss that out. ;)
Cheers -  Phil. (Much easier to write that down, than all the crud above.)

Hertsblue

Quote from: Techno on 06 October 2012, 11:23:40 AM

(How do you put slanty things over letters....Never been able to suss that out. ;)

Hold down the "Alt" key and type 130 on the numeric keypad (making sure it's turned on, of course). That will give you é.
If you want other accents you can type other numbers. They run from 129 up to 217. If you want the full list Google "extended ASCII character set"
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Techno

nikharwood

Happy (belated) Birthday to you
Happy (belated) Birthday dear L-e-m-m-e-y

<:-P 8-} <:-P