Started by chubooga, 12 July 2012, 11:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Superb - very nicely done  8)

Quote from: Hertsblue on 02 August 2012, 09:54:12 AM
But keep covered to avoid warping.  :D

Cheeky monkeys B(|) B(|) B(|)

Hertsblue

Still using illegal icons, Nik? I shall report you to the moderator. Oh, sorry, you are the moderator....  =)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

nikharwood

Quote from: Hertsblue on 03 August 2012, 08:36:37 AM
Still using illegal icons, Nik? I shall report you to the moderator. Oh, sorry, you are the moderator....  =)

Ah, now then...they're not illegal Ray - just hidden...a perk of the job  ;)

I'd have preferred a company Mercedes and single malt on-tap, but hey...what can you do?  :d

OldenBUA

Quote from: nikharwood on 03 August 2012, 10:26:13 AM
Ah, now then...they're not illegal Ray - just hidden...a perk of the job  ;)

Yes, but not very well hidden... B(|) B(|) B(|)
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Luddite

Some lovely Brits and Germans there chubooga.  I especially like the 'winter paint' effect; very well done indeed sir.   =D>

You've definitely god some skilled brushwork going on there, and the basing really is top notch and rounds the whole force off nicely.

I wouldn't want to face that Hun force though...there's a mass of Panthers in there...very nasty.

One thing i would say though is i'm not to sure about the colour on those British tanks.  Are they the right shade?  I don't know, but they just look a bit 'American' to me. 

Still lovely though!  :-bd
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN