My blog updated with Higlanders

Started by seano1815, 25 June 2012, 10:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seano1815

Hi everyone my first unit of Highlanders finished, these will do for my ECW and my new project the 45', hope you like them

Aart Brouwer

Quote from: seano1815 on 25 June 2012, 10:09:26 PM
Hi everyone my first unit of Highlanders finished, these will do for my ECW and my new project the 45', hope you like them

Your blog being where? I wanna see!  ;)

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

OldenBUA

Quote from: Aart Brouwer on 26 June 2012, 08:46:32 AM
Your blog being where? I wanna see!  ;)

http://seans10mmworld.blogspot.co.uk/

Sean, could be an idea to add it to the profile and/or signature line?
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Aart Brouwer

Nice lot, Sean. Love how you did those tartans, simple yet efficient.

Cheers,
Aart
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

Techno

Hertsblue

When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

FierceKitty

You paint a good tartan, you @$#$&^! I'm jealous.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

seano1815

Thanks for the feedback everyone its much appreciated, i'm a pc homer simpson but i'll try to add the link to my profile thanks, good idea OldenBUA. Have a great weekend guys

OldenBUA

28 June 2012, 08:51:05 PM #8 Last Edit: 28 June 2012, 08:54:04 PM by OldenBUA
Sean, adding it to your profile isn't too hard. You can click on the little blue icon that goes with your posts (on the very left of the screen). There's a place where you can add a website. Just put the address of your blog there.  :-B

Edit: It's under Forum Profile Information, you can fill in the website title and URL.
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Leon

Quote from: seano1815 on 27 June 2012, 10:16:03 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone its much appreciated, i'm a pc homer simpson but i'll try to add the link to my profile thanks, good idea OldenBUA. Have a great weekend guys

Quote from: OldenBUA on 28 June 2012, 08:51:05 PM
Sean, adding it to your profile isn't too hard. You can click on the little blue icon that goes with your posts (on the very left of the screen). There's a place where you can add a website. Just put the address of your blog there.  :-B

Edit: It's under Forum Profile Information, you can fill in the website title and URL.

I've just added that for you Sean.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

seano1815

Once again thank you guys, Leon you are a gentleman, much appreciated