Sneak peek at the SciFi range revamp!

Started by Leon, 07 January 2012, 02:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We mentioned that we had a few surprises to kick off 2012, and here's parts 2 & 3 for your delectation (Part 1 being the new Falkland's pics here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4378.0.html!)

Firstly, Techno has been busy doing us some brand new Marines to replace the current ones, which have been busily fighting the Alien creatures for abour 15 years now!  The new figures are excellent sculpts, more modern and generally cool-looking!  Thanks to Nik for the painting!

These new figures can fit into a variety of settings easily with a simple change of colour scheme:

These initial types have been converted into battle armour as well, and we also have a brand new heavy gun, which we'll be getting some pics taken of soon. 

Secondly, I've been busy myself, working on some Sci-Fi modules, in the same vein as the current Dungeon pieces.  I'm hoping to finish these over the weekend, and then I'll get some pics taken of them for everyone.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Plea to run them parralell - the old set is gorgeous as personalities.

IanS  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 07 January 2012, 09:23:48 AM
Plea to run them parralell - the old set is gorgeous as personalities.

We'll be re-organising the whole Sci-Fi range into sections, so Humans, Alien Creatures, etc. all with new coding.  The original Marine figures will still be in there, but right at the end of the lists.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Luddite

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Ahem.

I'm mildly impressed.

When will this stuff be released? 

I have a sci-fi hankering thats been on hold waiting for a Pendraken revamp.
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Quote from: Luddite on 07 January 2012, 07:36:58 PM
When will this stuff be released? 

:D

I'll be looking at March/April releases I'd think for the new figures.  The modules will be dependant on how much time I can find to get them completed.

Luddite

March/April?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

:D
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Hehe, it's not that far away!  It's less than 8 weeks til the March releases...!   :D

Shedman

Sci-Fi modules - brillant - Space Hulk in 10mm

KOVAV

Glory and Fame! blood is our name! souls full of thunder! hearts of steel! killers of men! a warriors friend! sword to avenge our fallen brothers to the end! one day to, I may fall; I shall enter odins hall!I shall die, sword in hand! my name, and my deeds shall scorch the land!

AndyT

Quote from: Shedman on 07 January 2012, 11:50:46 PM
Sci-Fi modules - brillant - Space Hulk in 10mm

Yes, yes, yes, yes ,yes !!!   Woo hoo  :)

Techno

Hmmmm....

Shall I ask that nice Mr Leon, if he'd like me to make something that resembles a 'mertinator' ...without getting too close & hearing the phrase 'intellectual property'.....A 'Mortinator' perhaps ? ;)

Cheers - Phil.

republic of tolworth

Some/lots of support staff would be good.

Medics,techies troops with comms kit, dropship crew, officers etc  ;) :D :D :D :-*
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.