Falklands War - Early Wip pics.

Started by Techno, 01 January 2012, 10:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Good stuff - any figures with L4 LMG, and standing MG teams.

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Thanks all.

Ian....The LMG isn't on the list (at the moment... ;))
But I have done an advancing GPMG team.

Cheers - Phil.

But the Booties had 1 per section, along with thier GPMG.....supposed to go back into the Armory off a Norwiegan exercise. But ?  :D

IanS

nikharwood

Lovely Phil - really nicely done  8)

Eccles

"Money can’t buy you happiness  ... But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery."

Techno

Quote from: ianrs54 on 26 April 2012, 01:40:16 PM
But the Booties had 1 per section, along with thier GPMG.
IanS

I'd never be surprised if that'll be on Leon's 'wish list' soon. Have to wait and see. ;)
And thanks again to Nik and Eccles !
Cheers - Phil.

Gran76

EXCELLENT! Cannot wait to paint these :) .....Your going to be very busy doing some Cold War next.....says the hypnotist...you are feeling sleepy.......zzzzz :D

TinyTerrain

Lovely.....FFS Leon get these released! :D

Cheers, Craig
http://www.wargames.blog.co.uk
All Periods, All scales

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

They're not far away, I'm hoping to get the first batch ready for the July releases, so about 8 weeks away!  Although I might hold them back as a special release at the Pendraken Birthday Bash on the 14th!

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

'Bout time I posted some more of the little chaps.

L/R Argentinians..Reading map...Advancing under fire with FN FAL....Radio Op with 'walkie talkie'....Officer pointing with FN FAL
British Mortar crew with 81mm mortar....Not sure if I like the mortar tho' :-\.....Also not sure whether there should be 3 rather than two in the crew....Anybody ??

Cheers - Phil.

3 crew at least, and the mortar should be a K support, not bipod.

IanS

Techno

Ta Ian...
Doesn't really show from this angle....Believe it or not... it's not a bipod...it is supposed to be the K support...Not sure if the 'bits' are really quite in the right place though !
It's so fiddly at this scale...and I'm not sure whether Leon will want me to 'infil' on the support to make it easier to cast....
Might actually be easier to do the 'K' 'more proppa'  ;) if that's the case....

It is a Wip...So I don't regard it as the ultimate article.

Cheers - Phil.

Ben Waterhouse

Steve J