need to get painting again

Started by Maenoferren, 28 March 2011, 07:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maenoferren

Well I just bought some more paint from static games and need the impetus to get painting again.
I did think about nik's guide to 1o0mm painting, but I am \fraid Nik that I am going to hae to forgo your most excellent guide for a one I just found on the interwebnet thing.
http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/downloadables/miniature-painting-secrets-with-natalya-hd-download.html
so what if there is nothing about 10mm and all it shows is 28mm - is it too late to change scale I wonder :D :D :D
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Aart Brouwer

I don't get it, mate. Do you want to paint Natalya? Or do you want Nik to paint Natalya for you? Eh?  ;)

Cheers,
Aart

Sadly no longer with us - RIP (1958-2013)

"No, I do not have Orcs, Riders of Rohan, Dark Elves, Skaven, Kroot Mercenaries Battle Tech, HeroClix, Gangs of Mega-City One or many-horned f****** genetic-mechanoid arse-faced pigmen from the Purple Pustule of Tharg T bloody M." (Harry Pearson, Achtung Schweinehund!)

nikharwood

Fair enuff - I can't compete with her cleavage [or her skills - she is top-notch] - but...

QuoteWatch as she paints GW Teclis from start to finish in over 20 hours, running at double speed in Chapter 4

...are you sure you want to sit through that?? Even at double speed, that's 10 hrs of watching someone paint one figure... :-\ :o I-) I-) I-)

I could paint you a whole army [two BKC battlegroups] in that time...and I could wear some comedy breasts & wig while I do it - and then sell you the vid for US$49.99 ;D

Maenoferren

I was thinking about watching the cover  ;D ;D
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

count_zero99uk

Id be interested to know what the guide is like, ive thought about picking it up myself but the price is a little high for me.