FPW playtesting?

Started by Dave, 22 March 2010, 07:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

22 March 2010, 07:21:32 PM Last Edit: 09 July 2010, 07:33:26 PM by Leon
I've had some FPW rules sat on one side for a while now, that I'd like to get published or available as a download, so I'm looking for someone to playtest them for me?  Anyone interested?

EDIT: Rules added as a download:
http://www.pendraken.co.uk/FileBin/Pendraken FPW rules.doc

nikharwood

I'd be happy to help Dave - it's a period I've always wanted to get into...this might be a good excuse  8)

Last Hussar

Sunjester is your man- I've linked this for him.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

Cheers, I'll let Dave know.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sunjester

I'd certainly be up for this.

Nosher

I'd be up for this too - have a sshedload of FPW to paint and this might be the inspiration I need!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

lentulus

I've studied the war a fair bit, and would enjoy trying out a novel rules set.  What sort of level of game -- groundscale, intended size of battle, that sort of thing?

Last Hussar

Who is this Dave bloke anyway- is he some noob?  He's only got 5 posts! :D :D :D
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Shedman

I'll give them  a go

Alan

Dave

Dave

Dave

Dave

Dave

nikharwood