Best wishes for Buddhist Lent

Started by FierceKitty, 20 July 2024, 11:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Asarnha Bucha Day today; the beginning of Buddhist Lent. I have resolved to give up chastity.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Orcs

I hope your self resolve and determination allow you to see this through. ;D  ;D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Raider4

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

FierceKitty

Quote from: Lord Kermit of Birkenhead on 21 July 2024, 07:37:58 AMUnlikley at your age

Actually, the gals all want to find out if it's true about us African men.

Orcs

A few years back Mrs Orcs worked for a company that supplied "Sharps Bins" to hospitals to put used needles and blades in. One of the NHS infection control nurses who she was friends with used to volunteer every year at a medical center in West Africa. Dealing particularly with STD's and AIDS prevention.  This relied heavily on volunteers and donated supplies.

One year they had a supply of condoms from Japan. they had to throw them away as they were "too small"

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

I've heard complaints from expat Caucasian females here about Thai men.