1920s Balkans Horror - When Nightmares Come

Started by sunjester, 03 July 2024, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

Colin and I have embarked on a new case using When Nightmares Come, again set in the 1920s, this time centred around the Balkans. Background and first game is on the blog https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2024/07/when-nightmares-come-balkans-case-1920s.html

Roy

I still haven't properly read your first report based in Egypt  :(  :'(

I've bookmarked this page and your blog's, hoping to get round to reading them all at some point as I really like the idea of the game.
Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

Last Hussar

That caravan gets around Europe, doesn't it?
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Awesome report Graham.
Look forwards to seeing Venice again
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Great report Graham, looks like a tight one!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

FierceKitty

Watching "Penny Dreadful" again, and noticing - as any but the blind must - how extensively Eva Green's  fine superstructure is on display, not that I'm complaining, far from it...where was I? Of, yes. Should the show not really be called "Green's Anatomy"?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Raider4

QuoteWatching "Penny Dreadful" again, and noticing - as any but the blind must - how extensively Eva Green's  fine superstructure is on display, not that I'm complaining, far from it...where was I? Of, yes. Should the show not really be called "Green's Anatomy"?
My review of Penny Dreadful from almost 5 years ago . . .

Duke Speedy of Leighton