Artillery Move Distances

Started by Xavier, 02 April 2024, 06:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Artillery in the British list seems unusually high. Is it assumed that it comes with the land rover transport to move it? Should it be represented as part of the model/base (I am using 6mm models) or should I model the land rover separately? Should I purchase the transport separately for 10pts per gun?

sultanbev

I think the 50 move is a typo! Should be 5cm.

Last Hussar

Everyone knows that British artillery is pulled by cross country Ferraris.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Big Insect

Quote from: Xavier on 02 April 2024, 06:00:09 PMArtillery in the British list seems unusually high. Is it assumed that it comes with the land rover transport to move it? Should it be represented as part of the model/base (I am using 6mm models) or should I model the land rover separately? Should I purchase the transport separately for 10pts per gun?

It is a known Errata  :)  - it should be 5cm if Manhandled. If it is towed you'll need to buy a Truck or another Prime Mover and then both will move at the same rate as the vehicle.
Thanks
Mark
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "outside of the box" thinking.

Last Hussar

GNU PTerry

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Last Hussar

GNU PTerry

Ithoriel

Ferrari K90 Sky Jump (artillery?) Tractor

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Big Insect

Quote from: Ithoriel on 05 April 2024, 09:56:55 PMFerrari K90 Sky Jump (artillery?) Tractor

Oh dear - somebody has discovered AI-generated images  ;D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "outside of the box" thinking.

Ithoriel

QuoteOh dear - somebody has discovered AI-generated images  ;D

Worse than that ... it's a real thing. One of several models.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Last Hussar

But, and this is important, does Pendraken do them?

GNU PTerry

Big Insect

Quote from: Ithoriel on 07 April 2024, 10:16:13 PMWorse than that ... it's a real thing. One of several models.

That is seriously worrying!  :o

sultanbev

Quote from: Last Hussar on 07 April 2024, 11:50:58 PMBut, and this is important, does Pendraken do them?
And do they come with a 106mm M40 recoilless rifle, which in the day seems to have been fitted to everything?

Big Insect

Quote from: sultanbev on 08 April 2024, 09:55:44 AMAnd do they come with a 106mm M40 recoilless rifle, which in the day seems to have been fitted to everything?

With optional Bee-Hive canister rounds  :D

Last Hussar

What colour?

Sorry, there weren't any good questions left.

GNU PTerry