Sci-Fi Ranges 5 & 6 now available!

Started by Leon, 25 March 2024, 10:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Insect

And what were the 13 different space themed items? I hear you ask????? :-\
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "outside of the box" thinking.

fsn

What were the 13 different space themed items?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Here's the 13, can we identify them all?

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

I can't see them, let alone identify them. :-)

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

pierre the shy

As part of his cunning plan to get people to look closer at the new 10mm SF ranges perhaps Leon made up all 13 themed stands from 3mm figures?  :)  :-\
"Bomps a daisy....it's enough to make you weep!"

Techno 3

Don't recognise the yellow box on tracks and the white box with the heart on the bottom row.
Yes to all the others. ;)
I'll do this later

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno 3

Thanks,Will. :)

'Fraid that's one that's passed me by.

I'll do this later

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: Techno 3 on 17 April 2024, 06:37:46 AM...and the white box with the heart on the bottom row.

I didn't know that one myself, it was my eldest who suggested it.  I was then quite surprised when so many people at Salute knew it!  It's from a computer game, if that helps at all...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Corso

2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

QuoteIt's the Portal companion cube

Was there cake?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

petedavies

Thanks for that, I think I know them all now  :)

So the inevitable next question... where can I get them?

(at the very least I need Starbug and T'Bird 2!)

Cheers,
Pete

Ithoriel

I can still only see broken image markers :-(

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.