A first look at Boglanders!!!

Started by sunjester, 14 December 2023, 04:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

I finally got around to unpacking my latest Kickstarter, Boglanders from Ramshackle Games. I have quite a few odds and ends of Ramshackle products for fantasy, VSF and Post-apocalyptic genres in my collection already and I am a fan of Curtis' designs.
http://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2023/12/a-first-look-at-boglanders.html

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

No gaming until the end of the week, so I have had a go at painting some more of the little Boglanders.

https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2023/12/more-boglanders.html

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Very different, like those a lot.  8)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sunjester

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I have a load of magnets spare if you need them btw

Roy

:-bd

Really like that pie miniature  :)

And the multiple-arm-choice old man figure

Quote from: Lord Speedy of Leighton on 22 January 2024, 06:59:16 PMI have a load of magnets spare if you need them btw

Are these for connecting the arms to the above mentioned figure? I've seen similar with GW massive robots, etc., and know you can get tiny magnets nowadays.
Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

Big Insect

QuoteReally like that pie miniature  :)

It looks very much like it might be a bit of 'homework' from the Meat-1 day-release class, in Tom Sharpe's 'Wilt'* book  ;D  ;D  ;D  Just looking at it could be highly dangerous!
I nearly wet myself and got kicked out of a crowded London commuter train carriage, for laughing uncontrollably whilst reading one of Tom Sharpe South African books as well.
NB: the Mel & Grif TV adaptation just didn't work - although Porterhouse Blue (with David Jason) was funny IMHO.
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "outside of the box" thinking.

sunjester

Will, thank you very much for the offer, but I'm too lazy to drill out holes to stick little magnets in, so I'll stick to using a little blob of putty. :D

Thanks for the comments Roy, I was very happy with the pie miniature, I was quite taken with the pasty as well! But them I would be with real life ones too!!! ;D