Pendraken Price Increase coming Jan 1st!

Started by Leon, 20 December 2023, 01:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 30 December 2023, 11:17:26 PMMy pre 1 January order was quite a bit bigger than I expected it to be.

That was a nice surprise!  We'll get those all sorted out for you asap.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Roy

QuoteThat was a nice surprise! ...

I got a nice surprise when I made my last order and found I could now buy books through the website  =P~  5 (new to me) books to read, coming up :-B [all on the subject of 'Modern military' if anyone's interested]
Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

Leon

Quote from: Roy on 03 January 2024, 11:31:44 AMI got a nice surprise when I made my last order and found I could now buy books through the website...

Yep, there's about 600 titles on there currently and they've been selling quite well.  Once we've whittled down the stocks I might look at bringing in some new titles.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Shutuphippie

Leon hi,

what would the price be for a custom order of Napoleonic Artillery pieces. I just need the guns  :D

Cheers

Andy
2018 Painting Competition - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: Shutuphippie on 23 March 2024, 07:30:30 PMwhat would the price be for a custom order of Napoleonic Artillery pieces. I just need the guns  :D

The custom prices haven't changed so those would still be £1.40 per gun:

https://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,21052.0.html