Build Instructions for Red Vectors buildings?

Started by samuel.drucker, 08 November 2023, 08:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuel.drucker

Hello,

I am in search of the build instructions for the Red Vectors MDF 10mm Fantasy Ruined Houses. None came in the package and all links lead me to the Pendraken product listing. I just can't find where they may be available.

Thanks in advance!
-Sam

Leon

Unfortunately Red Vectors didn't produce any instructions for their products I'm afraid.  I'm hoping to start making video tutorials for them all next year but I need to get some video equipment sorted for that.

The 10mm buildings are quite easy to put together though and we can always help with extra photos if needed.  Each building will be on its own sprue (with a code number/letter too) so if you start with the smaller corner one, that should give you an idea of how they go together.  I'd always recommend doing a dry assembly first before glueing anything together.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!