Paint Service

Started by Nellkyn, 15 May 2021, 08:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellkyn

I'm looking for a UK-based painting service. I've contacted a couple over the last few months but the communication has stalled.

Pendraken's League of Augsburg and American War of Independence.  Infantry units of around 24 and Cavalry units of around 10.

Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks in advance.

toxicpixie

I'd recommend me but I'm stuffed to the gunnels due to no painting time due to new small person and work silliness!

Anyone page Will? He's generally unbelievably fast!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Hi.
Got quite a bit on the books at the mo, so was staying quiet (unless curly-wurlys are involved in the payment process)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Chad

M&C Model Painting Services

Nellkyn

Thanks for the replies. Shame you're both busy. It would seem plenty of others are as well.

I've dropped a message to M&C. Any other suggestions would be gratefully received.

rim66

Afraid I am in the same boat as others - fully booked until the New Year.  But do get in touch if that sort of timeframe might work for you.

Kind regards,

Richard
Monty's Wargaming World

Orcs

Avoid Turbil miniatures like the plague. 
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Scorpio_Rocks

Try Daniel Hodgson / Reveille - he predominantly does 6mm but is very good.
(guessing Facebook is easiest way to contact him - https://www.facebook.com/reveille.painting )
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

Nellkyn

Thanks very much for all the replies. I think I've got sorted now.