My random stuff from my painting pile thread

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 01 February 2021, 08:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

I ask again, do you never bloody sleep or something?!!! :d
Who makes the penguin with the smg, that looks really cool!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: sunjester on 06 January 2024, 11:47:38 AMI ask again, do you never bloody sleep or something?!!! :d
Who makes the penguin with the smg, that looks really cool!

No  :D

CP Models :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Footsore Miniatures MacBeth

Is this a dagger?

You know the rest!

Beshadowed king
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nemisis the Warlock - Khaos; Deadlock; the Warlock; the Shape of Things to Come; the Lord of the Flies; Holder of the Sword Sinister; The Death Bringer

One of my all-time favourite 2000AD characters (2000AD is a British sci-fi based comic for those not from the fair shores of Blighty).

"Creedo!"

I got hold of two of these on Evil Bay, one uncommon (yellow base rim), one rare (red base rim), so I trashed the rare one (and kept the base elsewhere).

This is a simple conversion of a heroclix figure,  Excessus, Sword Sinister replaced, base ripped off and new one sculpted, undercoated figure,  completly  repainted, flying stem attached.

Sometimes, you just need a serious demon prince!

streetgang

I like that miniature and what you did with it. Looking at the sculpt, and how you paint/present it, made me think of the Metallica song "King Nothing" which is entirely appropriate for poor MacBeth. Good stuff indeed Speedy.
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!
2021 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Winner!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

From Brian's collection that he gifted me. No idea, on the base it says Grenadier 1984. It's about 32mm tall.

A bit WWE, a bit Borat!

Roy

:o  ;D  ;D  ;D

I was thinking 1980s WWF too

No idea what the figure's meant to represent but I like it, and how you've painted 'him'.
Rimmer: "Aliens."

Lister: "Oh God, aliens... Your explanation for anything slightly peculiar is aliens, isn't it?

Rimmer: "Well, we didn't use it all, Lister. Who did?"

Lister: "Rimmer, aliens used our bog roll?"

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Really random.
Converted GW 1990s halfling on a Ral Patha sheep - a ram raider!

There are quite a few more of these to do, but this one fell off the lead pile while I was looking for something else.

He will become part of a Dragoon Rampant units I suspect

Back view

Charge!

sunjester

Duke Speedy of Leighton

TT Combat Halfling adventuers, a barbarian, a fighter, a ranger (with squirrel), a mage, and a bard (with bagpipes)

Rough bunch

Distancing themselves from the Bard!

Fireball!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Another Grenadier 1984 from Brian's collection - possble Flesh Golem?

Pants!

Quick job, but fun

sunjester