Burrows and Badgers 28mm anthropomorhic animals

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 13 January 2021, 03:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

26 June 2021, 11:08:50 PM #30 Last Edit: 26 June 2021, 11:10:25 PM by Lord Speedy of Leighton
Joining my Freebeasts of The Well of Ashes, Abbey Berry the Shrew, the young cousin of Berry Town teh Shrew who followed him back to join the excitement, and the latest freed save, the Lady Door, a mouse with sharp aim with her sling.

Lady Door is out for vengence on those who sold her into slavery, Abi is just out to make her name!

A formidible pair, who hae already struck up a firm friendship.

Joining my other gangs, in my big beasts along with Kite and Shrew lancer, are:
Lord Corvus D'Raven, a dark Necromancer (and stands about 10cm tall)

He watches over all, waiting for new bodies to experiment on.

From the frozen North, Mac The WIldcat

Heavy armour and dual armed, he's waiting to take on anyone.

Love the pose

I did blow the flock off after this shot!

Sir David of Maklot who will join my Royalist gang, a gift from a friend.

A mouse veteran of many wars

Armed to the teeth too

Who is this young character skipping through the woods?

She can't mean any harm?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

8)

I particularly like the raven (?) sculpt.

Cheers - Phill. :)

sunjester

Duke Speedy of Leighton

'Alter to an Unknown God'
Sarrisa Prescission, for Burrows and Badgers. Very simple but effective piece of terrain tbh.
(The writing says 'This Way Up' and 'Wanted on Voyage' in Greek)

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

18 September 2021, 05:34:30 PM #37 Last Edit: 18 September 2021, 05:37:22 PM by Lord Speedy of Leighton
Three new characters for Burrows and Badgers

After the battle with the slave trader, one of the freed mice turned out to be a rather zealot witch hunter (L'Otter and Bowie laughed at this, a lot). Darkness hunting was definitley on the cards while Flint Browncoat was with them.

His blessed spear is primed, ready to smite the unholy (or anyone else who gets in the way).

What he doesn't realise is that Bowie has conned him into thinnking it is holy spear for a few pennies.

Not in the Freebeasts of the Well of Ashes, but also in the area is a Mousetagnan, Mouseketeer, a servant of a different king, searching for missing jewels belonging to his Queen. He does not speak the language well, but he fights like a master.

He fears nothing except his allowence being stopped and running out of wine.

Often heard charging into the fight with the phrase "Paw Leroy". No one knows who Leroy is, but they assume he is important.

He is accompanied by a mysterious, pale fox he calls Alk. Maybe it is from Alalb Albulisiu, or 'Bloodhound' in his native tongue, from the Northern shores of Afrika.

An expert fighter and sometime healer, wise in letters and herbology.

He speaks rarely, only to moan about the cold.

Starngly, he eschews beer, mead and wine, even warming spirits, but can track anyone, anywhere!

Ithoriel

Nice figures. Particulalrly like the paint job on the fox.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

My youngest has been nagging me for a dog soldier (not the film, she's only 9) and with a tiny amount of conversion, here is her Xmas pressie, a female collie by Oathsworn which I have added extra fur to match our new rescue dog Honey (kind of apt, she is a psycho dog)!

Now she wants a game!

Just for scale she's on a 50mm wide base!

pierre the shy

very nice work as usual, M'lord, the fur looks good  :)

While B & B (the ruleset that is....) looks like a lot of fun I'm not adding any more stuff to my 2022 wishlist...really!!  O:-)

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

paulr

:-bd  =D>  :-bd  =D>

Quote from: Lord Speedy of Leighton on 29 December 2021, 10:54:46 PMMy youngest has been nagging me for a dog soldier (not the film, she's only 9) ...
Now she wants a game!
I'd call that mission accomplished :)
Now hurry up & get playing ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Three more characters
A roadmouse, a kingfisher (inspired by being buzzed on my walks with the dog along the local canal) and a green lizard, just because I like the figure.

Face on

The kingfisher is narrow!