By order of the Peaky F****kin Blinders

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 02 February 2020, 11:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

Nice figures, great paint job, fun story.

@ fred - Do you think Jeeves would give Bertie ammo?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fred.

Quote from: Ithoriel on 10 August 2021, 07:10:08 PM
Nice figures, great paint job, fun story.

@ fred - Do you think Jeeves would give Bertie ammo?

I like your thinking - probably some blanks, so he gets to make some noise!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno II

sunjester

Duke Speedy of Leighton

NEEEEEE-OOOOW!
"Not quite the air support we wanted!"

Messenger boy or passer-by?

Salute 2021 figure

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

Nice one Will. Just in time for the new series!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Put this figure down to photograph it, 'PING' his whip hand with coiled whip sprang off and bounced twice, and half-an-hour later I still could not find it, but the floor was a hell of a lot cleaner. So I scratch built him a new whip (10' to scale) and converted a hand.

"Jeeves, who is the chap in the fedora?" I enquired as my man passed me a pick me up.
"The gentleman standing in the children's sand-pit is renowned archaeologist Doctor Idaho Smith, Sir," he intoned, as he returned to field stripping the Lewis gun.

"Isn't the whip a bit much? Wouldn't catch Sir Mortimore Wheeler with one of those."
"Indeed sir, Doctor SMith is rather well known for his 'unorthodox' methods of research; but he has rather helped out cause with his discovery of many rare artifacts and stopping the Black Shorts from selling them to buy munitions." The parts were cleaned with rather more pace than I usually saw with the silverware.

I grinned inwardly, at the thought of Spode losing out. "American?"
"Unfortunately, sir." His hands a veritable blur as the gun was reassembled.
"Useful in a fight?"
"From what I hear sir." The empty gun clicked as Jeeves tested the firing mechanism.

"Decent set of morals too. Ideal for our cause."
"Very perceptive sir." Jeeve clicked the magazine back into place and hefted the gun over his shoulder before departing to the house.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

A dear friend gifted me this 3-d figure, I just knew he had to be painted and added to my 'Toffs' unit.

"Jeeves, the chap in the cavalry attire?"
"Lord Flashman, son of the infamous."

"Does he carry on his father's repuation?"
"Thankfully, no. Happily married carer officer with a startling degree of bravery."

"Jolly good show, Jeeves."

sunjester

Bloody Hell, Will. Were you over excited about Christmas and couldn't sleep? ;)
I dipped into the forum this morning to a veritable tsunami of posts from you! ;D

Duke Speedy of Leighton