My Frostgrave Warband - Hasslefree Miniatures

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 31 March 2018, 10:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

Looking great! Love the figure of the guy with the skull face, Ranlac I believe! Who makes him and how tall is he? He'd fit nicely in a HOTT Chaos army as the general.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Games Workshop, some time in the 80s. He turns up on EBay occasionally.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Four more adventurers from the 1993 boxed set

When I first got this set, I was not happy with this dwarf, it hardly fitted the heavy armour/spiky helmet stereotype, but now I've painted it, I quite like it.

And this figure was the one that really got my goat! It just feels... lazy! No scabbard (it must be magic) and the armour "We meant half scale, you know, to his waist!"

One of the three mages, must find the other two one year, it has a passing resemblence to DanJ of this very forum!

The Wood Elf Archer from the set, before the EE started doing interesting things with woodies, this still feels a dull now.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Very nice work, Will.  :-bd

Talking of 'scale mail'......Have you had a go yet ?

Cheers - Phil

sunjester

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Not yet, 6mm WW2 to paint first, so maybe tonight...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Been a fair while, but three characters added, two for a lock-down D&D campaign one for a friend. The big guy is an old GW figure and the two halflings are the latest Wizards of The Coast D&D figures

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Cleric for Mark to use in our D&D campaign (a shed dive while bored over Easter weekend)

Mark wanted him to be a templar type (even with the horns).

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Do wish you would slow down Will....Great stuff.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sunjester

toxicpixie

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

A few newbies join the crowd!

Elf mages by Nolzur's Unpainted

Three classic Citadel knights (just noticed the similarity between the right hand and Lucie from 'Disenchanted')!

My 90s paintjob was soooo bad!

Although my shield painting has not improved!