Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Friday night Top 3 Cosplay Totty (part three...)

nikharwood

More Friday night...Top 3 Inked Dolls Totty:

nikharwood

...and more - Top 3 Inked Dolls with Guns Totty:

8) <) 8)

Luddite

Quote from: nikharwood on 12 April 2013, 06:36:15 PM
More Friday night...Top 3 Inked Dolls Totty:

She will be mine.  Oh yes.  Our babies will be smart and beautiful...
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

nikharwood

Top 3 Steampunk Totty:

sebigboss79

You clearly have too much time Nik.....wife visiting relatives?

Alan

This is like the woman who does my admin at work. She does my PA stuff for me. I say, eeerrrrrrrrr what am I supposed to be doing, and she fixes everything. And she wears proper specs like that as well. Very patient woman.

petercooman

Quote from: Luddite on 12 April 2013, 07:04:38 PM
She will be mine.  Oh yes.  Our babies will be smart and beautiful...

Your just basing that on the tree of gondor tattoo aren't you?

stormrider

Quote from: nikharwood on 12 April 2013, 06:14:14 PM

Don't ask how I know this, but that's not exactly cosplay... She's called Bobbi Starr and that's an on-set photo from a film where admittedly she plays Velma. However, it's most certainly 100% NSFW!!!

nikharwood

Quote from: sebigboss79 on 12 April 2013, 10:58:59 PM
You clearly have too much time Nik.....wife visiting relatives?

Nah - she's just busy doing horsey stuff  :)

Quote from: stormrider on 13 April 2013, 12:29:24 AM
Don't ask how I know this, but that's not exactly cosplay... She's called Bobbi Starr and that's an on-set photo from a film where admittedly she plays Velma. However, it's most certainly 100% NSFW!!!

:D ;D :D A modern classic  :d

Quote from: Alan on 12 April 2013, 11:04:28 PM
This is like the woman who does my admin at work. She does my PA stuff for me. I say, eeerrrrrrrrr what am I supposed to be doing, and she fixes everything. And she wears proper specs like that as well. Very patient woman.

In light of the above...nice spot of recruitment there, Alan  ;) ;D

DaveL

I should just like to personally complain about Leon for starting this all off.

As a new member of only a few weeks, I only came across this post last night, and "devoured" all 49 pages in one sitting!!!!

The problem is, Leon, that I'm on a water meter.  Do you know how high my water bill will be this quarter after all those cold showers I've had to have after viewing this post.  It was so terrible I nearly had to turn the computer off!!!!    :P  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'll forward the bill to you later Leon.  Or hand it personally to you at Salute.   :D

Looking forward to some more pictures!!!!

DaveL

Hertsblue

Strangely enough, the most appealing girl of the lot, in my old eyes, is the one in the red sweater....  ;)
When you realise we're all mad, life makes a lot more sense.

www.rulesdepot.net

Nosher

Quote from: Hertsblue on 13 April 2013, 09:47:15 AM
Strangely enough, the most appealing girl of the lot, in my old eyes, is the one in the red sweater....  ;)

Hear, hear, although I wouldn't pass a chance at any of the star trek girls  :oor the inked beauties (especially Luddite's choice) :o, or the steampunk babe with the big hooters, I mean shooter!  :-[

Glad to have you back Nik, the threads been neglected!
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Luddite

13 April 2013, 01:49:32 PM #733 Last Edit: 13 April 2013, 01:52:30 PM by Luddite
You know what's missing?

Wargames totty.  That is, beautiful women working or playing in the hobby.

OK, here's GW's offering.

The very pretty Beth Beynon Hughes

http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

petercooman

Quote from: Nosher on 13 April 2013, 12:50:59 PM
Hear, hear, although I wouldn't pass a chance at any of the star trek girls  :oor the inked beauties (especially Luddite's choice) :o, or the steampunk babe with the big hooters, I mean shooter!  :-[

Glad to have you back Nik, the threads been neglected!

Wouldn't it have been much less typework to say "I wouldn't have a pass at any."  :P :P :P